- The exhibition will be open 7 days a week, from 9.30 am until 7 pm. Every Monday, and intermittently on Friday and Saturday, the exhibition is open until 11 pm. You buy your ticket for entry at a fixed time. You’re of course free to enjoy the exhibition at your own leisure.
- The multilingual audio guide, tailored to children, young adults or adults, is included in your ticket.
- Your ticket also grants you reduced access to 9 Ghent museums throughout 2020: at Design Museum Ghent, Huis van Alijn, Industrymuseum, S.M.A.K., STAM, St. Bavo’s Abbey, St. Peter’s Abbey, Museum dr. Guislain and The world of Kina.
- Supervisors of school groups and carers for disabled persons receive free entry and don’t need to buy a ticket. Holders of an ICOM-card valid in 2020 can enter the exhibition for free and don’t need to buy a ticket beforehand.
- Trade partners can receive a 10% discount on the ticket prices. Please contact Peggy Hobbels at email@example.com if you’d like to request a trade login.
- Discount rates are available for inhabitants of Ghent, Friends of the MSK, holders of an “UITPAS regio Gent”, a valid Citycard or museumPASSmusées. The other reduction categories (UITPAS social tarif for the Ghent region, 6 to 18-year-olds, 19 to 25-year-olds) also remain valid until the end of the exhibition.
- When you buy a ticket at reduced price, you’ll have to present the necessary validation upon your visit.